The EMP-2848M series is a SoftPLC based EtherCAT master with an integrated multi-axis motion control kernel. The programmable automation controller combines compact size, economy, flexibility, and excellent performance and is the ideal partner for small and medium-sized motion control applications where cost and space-constrains is an deciding factor.
The high-performance quad-core Cortex-A53 processor together with the Real-Time Linux (RT-Preempt) operating system and built in SoftPLC ensures fast, deterministic and real-time behavior of the motion control application. The integrated, configurable high-speed EtherCAT master can be connected to any standard, 3rd party EtherCAT slave, such as I/Os, servo motor, stepper motor, encoder, etc.. The EtherCAT master can synchronously update up to 128 slaves including 16 servo/stepper drives within a cycle time of 500 microseconds.
The integrated web server assist the user in configuring and diagnosing the EtherCAT networks, and testing of motion control functions. Win-GRAF workbench is a programming software that ICPDAS developed according to the international standard IEC 61131 and aimed at achieving compatibility and reusability.
• Conforming to the five programming languages as define by the IEC 61131-3 standard
> SFC (Sequential Function Chart)
> ST (Structured Text)
> FBD (Function Block Diagram)
> LD (Ladder Diagram)
> IL (Instruction List)
• Several programming languages can be used in the same application project
• Includes functions for converting an existing program into another programming language
• Supports project comparison for comparing two project versions
• Multitasking programming with priority settings
• Extensive libraries signifi cantly simplifying PLC applications
• Supports creation of user libraries
• Integrated fi eldbus support
• Comprehensive online help